Welcome to the iAlign Toolbox, where you can find tools, activities, and resources to inspire changes for living a more aligned life.
1. Find an activity or tool below, then fill out the following "Journal Entry or Activity Tracking" form.
2. Enter your name, phone number, and type any of the following:
- a journal response to one of the fill-in-the-blank journal prompts
- the name of the activity you did if it didn't require writing
- or just track any thoughts you're having right now!
Your response will be recorded and tied to your most recent text check-in.
3. That's it, have a great rest of your day!
Try to name your current emotion. When was the last time you felt this way? Use this feelings wheel to help: https://imgur.com/tCWChf6
What is one thing you did yesterday that you are proud of? This isn't about winning or losing, it's about identifying previous positive actions.
What is one thing you are grateful for right now? What is one action you can take to honor that thing?
When was the last time you felt inspired? Where was it? Why did you feel that way?
What is something you do well in your life? Why are you proud of that ability?
What is one small positive action that you could take right now?
Add a footnote if this applies to your business